We’re Mammal, a team of developers & designers who are currently focused on making teaching & learning maths, science & computing a better experience for all. Our office is just off Curtain Road in the heart of Shoreditch.
Join us in dramatically improving the teaching of mathematics and the learning experience of students in schools across the UK and throughout the world.
Reach us here: email@example.com. No recruiters!
We're seeking talented and driven graduates to join us in building exceptional software for our clients and bringing our own products to market.
We specialise in educational technology, large wep apps and data visualisation.
We are expanding fast and we want you to grow with us.
Our new team members will:
- Work throughout our stack: AngularJS & d3.js on the client, node.js on the server, Redis and CouchDB databases, Ansible, Jenkins & Docker for deployment
- Gain immediate exposure to the full development lifecycle - specs, coding, testing, deployment
- Iterate with us upon the service-orientated architecture the underlies everything that we do
- Be given as much autonomy and responsibility as they can handle
- Be based in our Shoreditch offices
- See their work make an immediate impact
If additionally you've got experience with some of the following, then you'll seriously impress us:
- The fore-mentioned development stack (node, Angular, ...)
- The Canvas element (HTML 5) - we're currently using the EaselJS library
- Asynchronous control flow using Promises
- Testing frameworks & engines - Mocha, Protractor, Selenium.
- Code like this: http://ejohn.org/apps/learn/#2